IoT (Internet of Things) Laboratory
- Hokeun Kim, Edward A. Lee, and Schahram Dustdar, "Creating a Resilient IoT With Edge Computing", IEEE Computer (Volume: 52 , Issue: 8), August 2019.
- Hokeun Kim, Armin Wasicek, and Edward A. Lee, "An Integrated Simulation Tool for Computer Architecture and Cyber-Physical Systems", Cyber Physical Systems. Design, Modeling, and Evaluation, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), Springer, April 2019.
- Marten Lohstroh, Hokeun Kim, John C Eidson, Chadlia Jerad, Beth Osyk, and Edward A. Lee, "On Enabling Technologies for the Internet of Important Things", IEEE Access (Volume: 7), February 2019.
- Christopher Brooks, Chadlia Jerad, Hokeun Kim, Edward A. Lee, Marten Lohstroh, Victor Nouvellet, Beth Osyk, and Matt Weber
"A Component Architecture for the Internet of Things", Proceedings of the IEEE (Volume: 106 , Issue: 9), September 2018.
- Youri Su, Sanghun Lee, Eunji Song, Dongha Kim, Jaeduk Han, and Hokeun Kim, "Energy-Efficient Bus Encoding Techniques for Next-Generation PAM-4 DRAM Interfaces", in Proceedings of the 40th IEEE International Conference on Computer Design (ICCD 2022), Lake Tahoe, CA, October 24-26, 2022. [Talk Slides]
- Hokeun Kim, Eunsuk Kang, David Broman, and Edward A. Lee, "An Architectural Mechanism for Resilient IoT Services", in Proceedings of the 1st ACM Workshop on Internet of Safe Things (SafeThings 2017), Delft, The Netherlands, November 5, 2017. [Talk Slides]
- Hokeun Kim, Armin Wasicek, and Edward A. Lee, "An Integrated Simulation Tool for Computer Architecture and Cyber-Physical Systems", in Proceedings of the 7th Workshop on Design, Modeling and Evaluation of Cyber-Physical Systems (CyPhy'17), Seoul, Korea, October 19, 2017. [Talk Slides]
- Marten Lohstroh, Hokeun Kim, and Edward A. Lee, "Contextual callbacks for resource discovery and trust negotiation on the internet of things: work-in-progress", in Proceedings of The ACM SIGBED International Conference on Embedded Software (EMSOFT), Seoul, Korea, October 15–20, 2017.
- Hokeun Kim, Eunsuk Kang, Edward A. Lee, and David Broman, "A Toolkit for Construction of Authorization Service Infrastructure for the Internet of Things", in Proceedings of the 2nd ACM/IEEE International Conference on Internet-of-Things Design and Implementation (IoTDI), Pittsburgh, PA, April 18-21, 2017. Best Paper Award [Talk Slides]
- Hokeun Kim, Armin Wasicek, Benjamin Mehne, and Edward A. Lee, "A Secure Network Architecture for the Internet of Things Based on Local Authorization Entities", in Proceedings of the 4th IEEE International Conference on Future Internet of Things and Cloud (FiCloud), Vienna, Austria, August 22-24, 2016. [Talk Slides]
- Donggyu Kim, Adam Izraelevitz, Christopher Celio, Hokeun Kim, Brian Zimmer, Yunsup Lee, Jonathan Bachrach, and Krste Asanović, "Strober: Fast and Accurate Sample-Based Energy Simulation for Arbitrary RTL", in Proceedings of the 43rd ACM/IEEE International Symposium on Computer Architecture (ISCA), Seoul, Korea, June 18-22, 2016. Honorable Mention in IEEE Micro Top Picks '17 [Talk Slides]
- Hokeun Kim, Yan Zhao, and Lihua Zhao, "Process-Level Modeling and Simulation for HP's Multi Jet Fusion 3D Printing Technology", in Proceedings of the 1st IEEE International Workshop on Cyber-Physical Production Systems (CPPS), Vienna, Austria, April 12, 2016. [Talk Slides]
- Armin Wasicek, Edward A. Lee, Hokeun Kim, Lev Greenberg, Akhito Iwai, and Ilge Akkaya,
"System simulation from operational data",
in Proceedings of the 52nd Design Automation Conference (DAC), San Francisco, CA, June 2015.
- Hokeun Kim, David Broman, Edward A. Lee, Michael Zimmer, Aviral Shrivastava, and Junkwang Oh,
"A Predictable and Command-Level Priority-Based DRAM Controller for Mixed-Criticality Systems",
in Proceedings of the 21st IEEE Real-Time and Embedded Technology and Application Symposium (RTAS), Seattle, WA, April 13-16, 2015. [Talk Slides]
- Hokeun Kim, Liangpeng Guo, Edward A. Lee, and Alberto Sangiovanni-Vincentelli,
"A Tool Integration Approach for Architectural Exploration of Aircraft Electric Power Systems",
in Proceedings of the 1st IEEE International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems, Networks, and Applications (CPSNA), Taipei, Taiwan, August 19-20, 2013. [Talk Slides]
- David Broman, Michael Zimmer, Yooseong Kim, Hokeun Kim, Jian Cai, Aviral Shrivastava, Stephen A. Edwards, and Edward A. Lee,
"Precision Timed Infrastructure: Design Challenges",
in Proceedings of the Electronic System Level Synthesis Conference (ESLsyn), Austin, TX, May 31-June 1, 2013.
- Chanhee Lee, Hokeun Kim, Hae-woo Park, Sungchan Kim, Hyunok Oh, and Soonhoi Ha,
"A Task Remapping Technique for Reliable Multi-core Embedded Systems",
in Proceedings of IEEE/ACM/IFIP International Conference on Hardware/Software Codesign and System Synthesis (CODES+ISSS), 2010, pp.307-316, Scottsdale, AZ, October 2010.
- Yan Zhao, Hokeun Kim, Lihua Zhao, and Jun Zeng. "Three-dimensional (3D) Object Printing Simulator", US10866575B2, United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), Registered in December 2020.
- Soonhoi Ha, Hokeun Kim and Boyung Lee. "Position Tracking System and Apparatus Using Signal Strength of Wireless Signal", KR101176141B1, Korean Intellectual Property Office, Registered in August 2012.